This page has specific information relevant to current classes, copies of notices & newsletters and links to YouTube clips that are inspiring for your dancers.
DATES TO REMEMBER
Class uniform order cut off
- To get your attire in time for term one: January 22, 2018
- To get your attire in time for term two: April 6, 2018
APPAREL ORDER CUT OFF
- Bulk Order #1: Thursday March 29th
- Bulk Order #2: Thursday June 21st
- Bulk Order #3: Thursday September 20th
*Please allow a 5 week turnaround on orders
- Term One (including registration fee)
Emailed: Monday January 8th
Due: Friday March 9th
- Term Two
Emailed: Monday April 9th
Due: Wednesday May 9th
- Term Three
Emailed: Monday July 2nd
Due: Wednesday August 1st
- Term Four
Emailed: Monday September 24th
Due: Wednesday October 24th
No dance days
- Labour Day – Monday March 12th
- ANZAC Day – Wednesday April 25th
- Queen’s Birthday – Monday June 11th 2018
- Sale: First week of April Holidays
- Bairnsdale: 22-24th June 2018
- Latrobe Valley (Traralgon): First week of September holidays
- Orbost – Sat. November 10th – Orbost
11am & 6pm concerts
*Pre-School students to perform in our 6pm concert
- Lakes Entrance – Sat. November 17th & Sun. 18th
Saturday – 11am & 6pm concerts
Sunday – 2pm concert
*Pre-School classes feature in our Sunday concert
FIRST COMMUNITY PERFORMANCE
We are looking forward to our first performance for 2018 being at such a wonderful new event for our area!
By now, all students should have received a notice in class, following up on the email sent back in January (also posted on the parents Facebook Group... if you haven't added yourself to this yet, click here)
Contemporary A (Tuesday 5pm with Tahlia)
Commercial B1 (Wednesday 5pm with Bec)
Commercial B2 (Monday 6pm with Bobbie)
Performance Commercial (Monday 7pm with Bobbie)
When: Saturday April 8th
Arrival time: 12:30pm sharp - meet teachers at the front gate
Performance time: 1:00pm
Performers to wear:
- Commercial - BOLD tee or plain black tee, black leggings & black sneakers, hair in a sleek high ponytail or two braids.
- Contemporary - leotard, bold tee or plain black tee, bike shorts & footundeez (NO STOCKINGS as we are dancing on grass), hair in a bun.
Straight after performance, we will be surprising the crowd with a flashmob of the nut bush! We encourage parents & friends to join in.
Entry costs: Dancers do not have to pay entry on the day.
Early bird tickets are available on their website till Feb 28th: Adults are $10.00 & kids are $5.00.
If paying for entry on the day, Adult entry goes up to $15.00
For more information on the day, head to https://www.eastgippslandfoodwinebeerfestival.com.au